Thursday, November 17, 2011

5 things I was doing 10 years ago: 

riding a bike
talking a lot
going to Lake Powell
hanging out with friends
having fun




5 things I was doing 5 years ago: 

in 5th grade
playing sports
hanging out with friends
learning the water ski
learning to play the piano




5 things I was doing 1 year ago:

playing the saxophone
running track
hanging out with friends
playing sports
learning the guitar


5 things I was doing yesterday:

playing football with friends
making this blog
sleeping
playing basketball
hanging out with friends




5 snacks/treats I enjoy:

Butterfingers
skittles
cookies
ice cream
pop tarts 


5 songs I think know all the words to:

Stand by Rascal Flatts
Alright by Darius Rucker
This by Darius Rucker
My Wish by Rascal Flatts
                 What a beautiful Day by Chris Kagle




 5 things I would do with $100 million:

Buy a sports car
Get infinite food
Buy a boat
donate some
Buy a plane and learn to fly it


5 locations I would like to escape to:

LAKE POWELL
Anywhere during the summer with a boat by a lake
Hawaii
California
Home


5 bad habits I have:

putting things off
forgetting
zoning out when some one is talking
spending money fast
not doing my homework


5 things I like to do: 

play sports
play piano
eat
sleep
hang out with friends





5 TV shows I like:

Psych
Wipe out
other than that I don't watch
very much T.V.


 5 biggest joys at the moment: 
Family
Friends
Piano
Sports
Nephews and Nieces



I’m happiest when … I'm with my family and at Lake Powell

Someday I’m going to … do something awesome

When I’m really down, what I want to do is … hang out with friends

 I feel anxious … when I take a test I didn't know was coming.

I like people who … are honest and funny

 All it takes to make me happy is … spend time with my nephews and nieces

 What I really want to do is … know I made a difference in someone's life

 I wish that … I didn't need to do homework

 I don’t like when people are … ungrateful

 A person really should ... do their best

I just hate it that … some people are jerks

 I just love it that ... some people are awesome

3 comments:

  1. I love all the things you like to do. I like to do a lot of them too! I love Lake Powell, football. I used to live by Lake Powell, only an hour and 15 minutes away, because i lived in Kanab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I didn't have to do Homework either!!! I hate school and homework! And I like funny people too!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jason your penguin is really stupid! p.s. i like your blog. p.s.s. this is your secret lover megan :)

    ReplyDelete