Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dive The Deep

Dive The Deep
Gordan Korman
Realistic Fiction

Rating: 8/10
warnings: none






Kaz, Dante, Andriana, and Star thought that they where brought to the ocean for a diving internship. Now they know the real reason they are there. The have discovered that their boss, Cutter, has brought them there so he could search for buried treasure without anyone bothering him and his crew. When the group of interns find out about the buried treasure, they will not stop until they can get to it first.

As the four teenagers work to beat Cutter to the treasure, they find out the importance of having friends that they can trust.

The book has some cool facts and other cool stuff in it. The Author uses third-person omniscient. The narrator knows all of the thoughts and feelings of the people. It works out pretty well. I like his style of writing.

Dive is a book that is for kids that are in between 18-12. It tells the story with facts about the ocean and diving so you get to learn a couple of cool things. It has some fun parts and the funny people. I think it is a good book for a lot of people.

I read this because I needed to for school and my sister recommended it to me. I liked it a lot. I would recommend it to teenagers, but I also think that people of all ages will enjoy this book. J-mi said, "If you like the sea, diving, and suspence, then read this book," and JB on amazon said, "I would recommend this book to people who like suspenseful mysteries." I agree with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment